HR&GA Section Manager are responsible for provide hands-on support in all HRM and HRD functions such as labor union, recruitment and selection, training, compensation and benefits, payroll, welfare, and general affair. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Japanese Managing Director with key responsibilities as follows.
- Perform overall Personal and General Affair activities.
- Take care all requirements of Thai Labor and Union Labor meeting.
- Recruit manpower in according manpower request.
- Manage all employees detail and follow the results of their probation performance evaluation.
- Manage salary and other compensation in according to company policies.
- Set up and manage all the employee welfares in according to company policies.
- Manage the labor relation in according to the company policies and Thai Labor.
- Oversee the annual performance evaluation used for increasing salary and annual.
- Establish and manage the training plan in according to training needs of each sections.
- Prepare and manage the Company Rules and Regulations for working in the company.
- Manage all functions of social security fund.
General Affair Functions:
- Coordinate the government officer in the related matter with the company operations.
- Participate in local negotiations and administering labor agreements.
- Manage Visa and Work permit for the employee and management.
- Other tasks as assigned by Japanese Management.
- Thai Nationality.
- Male preferred, age between 36 – 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in HR, GA and Labor Union and having management level in Assistant or Senior Supervisor level and experienced coming from Medium Sizing of Manufacturing Company would be a plus.
- Strong in Leadership, Problem Solving and study communication with diplomacy skills.
- Knowledge in ISO9001, IATF16949 and other requirements that related.
- Fluent in English language capability
Location: Amata City, Chonburi
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)