Our client, a Japanese Manufacturing company is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the HR Manager.
- Male, age 35-45 years, Thai nationality
- 8 years’ experience in HR Management function from manufacturing industry is required
- Bachelor's Degree of Human Resources Management or related field.
- Excellent command in English
- Good knowledge of labor law
- Experienced dealing with Labour Union is required
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Overall HR functions (HR strategy, Manpower Planning, Recruitment, People Development, Employee & Labor Relations, Performance Evaluation, Compensation and Benefits, Payroll)
- Safety and Health
- Provide Top Management with professional consultation on key HR issues.
- Other related tasks to be assigned
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 17:00 hours
Working Location: Bangpoo, Samutprakarn
Benefit: Bonus, Insurance, Provident fund
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)