Our client, a Japanese Manufacturing(Chemical) company is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the HR & GA Manager.
- Male/Female, age 40-47 years
- Thai nationality only
- 10 years’ experience in HR&GA Management function from manufacturing industry is required
- Bachelor's Degree of Human Resources Management or related field.
- Excellent command in English
- Good knowledge of labor law
- Require knowledge in safety management (ISO 19000, 14000, GMP)
- Strong in payroll and tax
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Overall HR functions (HR strategy, Manpower Planning, Recruitment, People Development, Employee & Labor Relations, Performance Evaluation, Compensation and Benefits, Payroll)
- Responsible for General Affair Tasks (Visa & Work Permit, Petty Cash & Budget, Purchase, office management)
- Safety and Health
- Provide Top Management with professional consultation on key HR issues.
- Other related tasks to be assigned
Business: Manufacturing (Chemical)
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 17:00 hours
Working Location: Naiklong Bangplakod , Samut Prakan
Benefit: Bonus, Insurance, Provident fund
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)