Our client, a Japanese Manufacturing company is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the HR & GA Manager.
- Overall HRM , HRD , General GA
- Lead, supervise and conduct Human resources & general affair functions
- Streamline HR process & procurement process relevant to company’s policy and work in collaboration with admin members in overseas subsidiary countries.
- Support for internal matter
- Management of 3-4 Thai subordinates
- Visit to factory (Chonburi & Prachinburi) 1 time/week
- Human resource management
- HR planning & strategy
- Performance appraisal
- Compensation & benefit
- Safety & health
- Labor relation
- HR database & analysis
Human resource development
- On board training program
- People training
- People development plan & talent review
- Performance evaluation system
- Office administrative issues; rental agreement, renovation, housekeeping, maintenance, etc.
- EXPAT visa & work permit
- Activity & event; Annual staff party, company trip, CSR, etc.
- Male/Female, Age between 38 – 45 years old
- Bachelor Degree or higher in HR or related fields
- 10 years’ experience in HR & Administrative Management and Development
- Experience in change management, Project management
- Good understanding in Labor law.
- Good command of English.
- Excellent team leader & interpersonal skill, collaboration, and dynamic
- Excellent people analysis
- Have own car and able to drive is advantage
Working Hours: Mon-Fri : 08.00 – 17.00 hrs. (Sat : 1 time /month)
Benefit: Insurance, Provident fund, Transportation allowance, Bonus, Salary Increment
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)