HR&GA Manager are responsible for provide hands-on support in overall of HR functions such as recruitment and selection, training management, compensation and benefits, payroll, welfare and general affair. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Japanese Management with key responsibilities as follows.
Location: Amata City, Chonburi
Salary Package: 60,000 – 70,000 Baht
Working Hours: Mon – Fri, + 1 Sat
· Perform overall HR activities.
· Responsible for Manpower planning, Recruitment & Selection, Employee Relations, Training & Development, Compensation & Benefits, Counseling including disciplinary management to the employees.
· Align the business objectives with the manpower planning process and work out appropriate strategies for recruitment, training and development.
· Provide guidance and advice to line managers and staff on all related human resources matters/employee relations issues such as organizational structure, career guidance, development plan, recruitment, manpower planning.
· Support and control all aspects of HR & Administration activities objectives.
· Support Site Director to achieve operation excellence.
· Liaise with government and statutory department.
· Other tasks as assigned by Management.
· Thai nationality candidates only.
· Female only, age between 36 – 43 years old.
· Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent
· Minimum 10 years’ experience in HR, GA and having 5 years up in Assistant level, and experience in the Medium environment of manufacturing would be a plus.
· Excellent knowledge in HR functions, Labor laws such as Recruiting & Selection, Payroll, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations, Training Management and other activities.
· If knowledgeable in ISO9001, GMP, HACCP, FSSC22000, OHSAS18001 or having experience coming from Food Manufacturing will be special consideration.
· Fluent in English or able to communicate in Japanese language capability.
Interested and qualified applicants, please send your full resume (Word format) along with your recent photo and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
JAC Personnel Eastern Seaboard Recruitment Ltd.
5F, Harbor Mall, 4/222, Moo 10, Sukhumvit Road,
T.Tungsukla, A. Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Email: Thantiya.D @jac-recruitment.com