Our client is leading automotive parts manufacturer, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
Location: Amata city - Chonburi
Working Day: Monday to Friday
Business Type: Automotive parts Manufacturing
· Perform overall Personal and General Affair activities.
· Take care all requirements of Thai Labor and Union Labor meeting.
· Recruit manpower in according to manpower request.
· Manage all employees detail and follow the results of their probation performance evaluation.
· Manage salary and other compensation in according to company policies.
· Set up and manage all the employee welfares in according to company policies.
· Manage the labor relation in according to the company policies and Thai Labor.
· Oversee the annual performance evaluation used for increasing salary and annual.
· Establish and manage the training plan in according to training needs of each sections.
· Prepare and manage the Company Rules and Regulations for working in the company.
· Manage all functions of social security fund.
General Affair Functions
· Coordinate the government officer in the related matter with the company operations.
· Participate in local negotiations and administering labor agreements.
· Manage Visa and Work permit for the employee and management.
· Other tasks as assigned by Japanese Management
· Male preferred, age between 36 – 45 years old.
· Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Political Science, Business Administration or equivalent.
· Minimum 10 years’ experience in overall HRM and Admin in the Medium manufacturing environment (200 – 500 employee) would be a plus.
· Possess experience in the managerial level of Assistant Manager Level up.
· If having direct experience in management of Labor Union negotiation or very strong in Employee Relation would be an added advantage.
· Excellent knowledge in HRM and Labor laws such as HR Strategies, Manpower Management, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations, Labor Union management and other compliance that related in HR functions.
· Skilled in Management, Leadership, Problem Solving, Communication and good interpersonal skills.
· Fluent in English language capability.
Interested and qualified applicants, please send your application letter and full "CV Resume" with current salary package and indicating expected salary together with recent photo by click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidate will be getting contact back.
JAC Personnel Eastern Seaboard Recruitment Ltd.
4/222, 5th Floor, Harbor Mall, Moo 10, Sukhumvit Road, T. Tungsukla, A. Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel: 06-3535-8040 (K. Zig)