HR&GA Manager are responsible for provide hands-on support in all HRM and HRD functions such as Salary Structure, Organization Development, Engagement and HR Transformation. The successful candidate will be reporting to the General Manager with key responsibilities as follows.
Location: AmataNakorn, Chonburi
Salary Package: 50,000 – 60,000 Baht
Working Hours: Mon – Sat (Saturday as per Company’s Calendar)
- Plan the HR strategies, conduct and coordinate align organization policy.
- Manage of Recruiting, Training, Promotion, Transferring, Welfares, Salary Structure and Benefits, Standardized of Job Position including monitoring all subordinates.
- Being consultants in human resources management with other sections.
- Maintain, build relationships with talent peoples to keep them to work in long term with organizations.
- Conduct of organization performance management system and jobs evaluation.
- Other tasks as assigned by Management.
- Thai Nationality.
- Male/Female, age 35 – 41 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Business Administration, Political Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in HRM and HRD, with experience in Assistant level up is a plus.
- Knowledge in Salary Structure, Organization Development, Engagement and HR Transformation (Analyze and revise current HR processes to more efficient ways of working).
- Skilled in Labor laws, Administration, Management, Leadership, Initiatives and having modern management concept.
- Good in English language capability.