Our client is the global leading of automotive components to serve in many countries. They are seeking qualified professional to be a part of the team.
- Manage HR operations of Recruitment & Selection, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development, Employee Relations and Legal Compliance to ensure smooth operations.
- Conducting recruitment and selection process manpower, application screening.
- Evaluate and follow up training result to comply with employee competencies and company objective.
- Being responsible for various other assignment to support company business and comply with corporate HR strategy and policies.
- Support in all other ad-hoc HR project/events when assigned.
- Provide advisory support to employees regarding to compensation and benefits policies, programs and procedures.
- Ensure legal compliance in all HR related matters.
- Other tasks as assigned by Management.
- Manage administrative operations, policies, procedures, budgets, facilities, records, equipment and special project plan including coach and manage team members.
- Supporting GA jobs with the team to handle office matters, such as Office Stationery, Driver/Messenger, Maid, Office Facilities related matters (Telephone, Printing Machines, Electricity, Water and Drinking Water) and other related in GA functions.
- Supporting other tasks as assigned by Manager.
- Thai Nationality.
- Male only, age 39 – 46 years old.
- Bachelor or Higher Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 – 10 years’ experience in HRM and HRD with managerial level, preferably from Japanese company will be an added advantage.
- Strong in Labor Union Negotiation, Labor law, Compliance & Regulation, Compensation & Benefits, Recruiting & Selection, Training & Development and other related payroll and employment.
- Highly skilled in Communication, Negotiation, Organized, Administration, Problem-solving strategies and Co-ordinate with other functions and work well under pressure.
- Good command of English and good presentation skills.
Location: Amatanakorn, Chonburi
Working Hours: Monday – Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)