Our client is the Japanese Trading company for lens, Printer and Aluminum products over 16 offices in Thailand.
- Establish strong working relationship & close communication with internal stakeholders to meet business needs proactively.
- Act as a change management agent to strengthen company culture in line with KM’s 6 values
- Work closely with regional HR team on identifying, developing & managing talent pools & building leadership pipeline for succession planning
- Strengthen team bonding, collaboration & close communication with internal stakeholders are immediate business needs.
- Developed employee retention strategies especially Sales & engaging staff to increase productivity are also critical
- Also oversee General Affairs departments
- Minimum Degree level with at least 15 years of HR Operation experience. Some experiences in HR strategy planning with change management will be an advantage
- Analytical, initiative, highly energetic, possess strong interpersonal & communication skills, preserve to see through the changes, positive & with a continuous improvising mindset are essential attributes.
- Experiences in implementing innovative HR strategies in developing & retaining a group of young generation talents is a plus point.
- Prefer incumbent who has handled dynamic working environment eg. Sales & Marketing team.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)