HR&D Manager are responsible in HR functions focusing on Training & Development, Recruitment & Selection, Payroll process and other related. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Assistant General Manager with key responsibilities as follows.
Location: Amata City, Rayong
Working Hours: Monday – Friday
Bonus: ~3 months
· Conduct develop and implement of HRD strategies.
· Manage of Recruitment & Selection process, Payroll process, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development, Employee Relations and Welfares including monitoring all subordinates.
· Prepare, implement and develop of in-house training including public training for the employees.
· Oversee KPIs, Strategic Plan and manage annual budget including control the budget.
· Other tasks as assigned by Management.
· Thai Nationality.
· Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in any fields.
· Male/Female, age between 38 – 46 years old.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in HR functions, preferably from manufacturing company.
· Experience in Training & Development, Recruitment & Selection, Payroll Process, Target Control, Employee Performance appraisals, Welfares and Benefits, Rewarding and Shift human (development).
· Skilled in Job assignment, Labor laws, Management, Leadership, HR strategy and policy implementation.
· Good conversational level in Japanese language capability is a must.
· Good in English language capability.
Interested and qualified applicants, please send your full resume (Word format) along with your recent photo and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
JAC Personnel Eastern Seaboard Recruitment Ltd.
5F, Harbor Mall, 4/222, Moo 10, Sukhumvit Road,
T.Tungsukla, A. Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Email: Thantiya.D @jac-recruitment.com