Our client is well known consulting firm in Thailand, provides HR Consulting Service in Thailand and in Southeast Asia. They are looking for talented candidates to be a part of their team to implement and improve HR system and processes to their clients.
- Advising management on the administration of human resources policies and procedures
- Serving clients by analyzing a company’s current HR programs and recommending solutions
- Developing, revising, and implementing HR policies and procedures
- Ensuring HR programs and services are in compliance with established policies and procedures and state/federal laws and regulations
- Preparing and maintaining reports related to specific HR projects
- Assisting with the development and coordination of recommended changes regarding workflow
- Developing methods for compiling and analyzing data for reports and special projects
- Thai Nationality age between 27- 35 years.
- Has experience at least 2 years in HR management field
- Fluent command in Japanese and English, both spoken and written.
- Welcome fresh master’s degree graduation
Location: BTS Line
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)