- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or Human Resources and relevant HR consulting experience or corporate HR experience
- Experience in data analysis, data modeling and presentation design are highly desirable
- Fluent in Japanese (N2+) and English
- Leverage expertise and thought leadership to deliver significant change for Mercer’s clients, working on a wide range of HR related projects
- Build trusted advisory relationships with client senior management, including HR Directors, CEOs and other relevant stakeholders.
- Act as a liaison between the Mercer project team and the client. Participate in meetings with clients, including fact-finding interviews and presentations.
- Understand talent management trends, pay practices and policies for a particular client and within the broader marketplace. Researches public filings to gather financial data, develop peer groups to analyze client data and uses Mercer's in house technology to run reports and extract market data to use in production of analysis. May also research other areas to solicit knowledge at the request of senior consultants.
- Assist in preparing client presentations/ reports by using MS Excel data and MS Power Point for review by more senior consultants and also help assist and prepare sales presentation and proposal or any documents that related to bidding process.