Our Client is the famous Public Company Limited in Cement producer
- Work closely with Top Management levels to identify succession plan, change management, leadership development, etc.
- Contribute business strategy to build organization capabilities, behaviors and structure
- Support line manager in forecasting and planning their talent requirement with the functional and business strategy
- Manage and develop full spectrum of Human Resource, compliance with labor laws & regulations and corporate policy and all HR practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Political Science or related fields
- Female or Male
- 5 years of experience in Human resources generalist role with a well-known organization
- Good understanding in labor laws and some experience in labor relation law, compensation& benefit and industrial management
- Good command in English both written and spoken with good computer proficiency.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)