Our Client is a global family of shoemakers. There is now an opening opportunity for a proactive professional role as a "HR Business Partner"
- Planning and developing policies relating to HR activities.
- Maintaining and integrating HR development systems and policies, aligning with business policies.
- Managing and monitoring all HR functions, including recruitment, training and development, general affairs, employee relations, performance appraisals and employee welfare
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs.
- Evaluating and reviewing overall employee performance
- Develop organization analysis and job analysis process and recommend organization design.
- Contribute research, analysis and ideas to the development of the HR strategy in order to ensure that organizational development initiatives are appropriately integrated and aligned with strategic and business goals
- Organizing, developing and providing training to employees to promote a positive work attitude and achievement of company goals.
- Thai nationality
- Minimum bachelor degree within the area of HR, political science or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in HR Generalist, L&D, and Organization Development.
- Excellence in English communication
- Good presentation and good interpersonal skill.
Benefit: Bonus, Insurance, Provident Fund, Company Trip, Health Check, Personal Training etc.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)