Our client, a Japanese Manufacturing company is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the HR Assistant manager.
- Male/Female, age 32-40 years
- 3-5 years’ experience in HR: Payroll, recruitment, welfare, training, and labor law
- Excellent command in English
- Problem solving skill and mature
- Good understanding in Labor law.
- Good Computer literacy especially in Excel
- Can work with Multi-Tasks, Problem Solving skills
- Can work under high pressure and finished in schedule time.
Human resource management
- HR planning & strategy
- Compensation & benefit
- Safety & health
- Labor relation
Human resource development
- On board training program
- People training
- General Arrangement
- Office Management
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 17:00 hours
Working Location: TPARK BANGNA (BANGNA-TRAD HIGHWAY KM.38)
Benefit: Bonus, Insurance, Provident fund, Position allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)