Our Japanese client, Insurance / Broker Company, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the HR Assistant Section Manager.
- Male/Female, Age between 31– 38 years old, Thai nationality
- Bachelor degree or higher in any related field
- Experience in HR & Admin field for 5-7 years
- Has experience in whole payroll process and compensation benefit management.
- Has experience in VISA&WORK PERMIT
- Has Labor law knowledge
- Good command of English.
- Good Computer literacy especially in Excel
- Can work with Multi-Tasks, Problem Solving skills
- Can work under high pressure and finished in schedule time.
- Can start working immediately!!
- To prepare and control payroll process.
- To process VISA&WORK PERMIT
- To maintain employee benefits program and informs employees of benefits recommend.
- To maintain organization staff by establishing recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- To resolving conflicts, negotiating and collective bargaining with others, handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, otherwise negotiating with others
- To setting MBO plan for evaluation staff with others section for evaluate Employee’s Performance.
- To Align all HR programs and CSR activities with both short/long-term business objectives and action plans
- To prepare monthly report
- Act on behalf of company for welfare committee meeting
- To support in other assignment from Top Management.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 17:30 hours
Working Location: MRT area
Benefit: Bonus 2 times/ year, Insurance, Provident fund, Uniform, Dental allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)