Our client is one of the leading crystal / fashion businesses in Thailand.
- Managing day-to-day office operations with related parties such as office supplies and equipment, ensuring office cleanliness, monitoring office access control, coordinating with building’s landlord etc.
- Travel arrangement for management (Hotel & Flight)
- Supporting HR Manager in related to Recruitment function (end to end), sourcing potential profiles, pre-screening, making appointment, arrange meeting rooms, doing weekly and monthly recruitment reports and submit to HR Manager.
- Female, Thai nationality
- At least 2 years experienced in Recruitment and Admin function
- Experienced in Retail / Trading business is a plus
- Good personality and communication skills
- Good computer skill and English language proficiency
- Ability to multi-task, dynamic and work well under pressure
- Dental insurance
- Five-day work week
- Life insurance
- Work from home
- Performance bonus
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)