- Support HR Supervisor for daily general HR activities mainly focus on recruitment process, compensations & benefits, Payroll and administration tasks
- Record and collect employee documents
- Assist in IT and Building Maintenance, issue documents, Asset form, the service schedule, IT matters etc.
- Coordinate both internal and external companies
- Coordinate schedules, appointments and booking meeting room
- Any related tasks from HR manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related fields
- Work experience, minimum 3 years in HR, Administration or Coordination task
- Good command of written and spoken in English
- Proficient in Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Good communication skill, pleasant and hands-on personality, can-do attitude, detail oriented, responsible and trustworthy with confidential information, multi-tasking, good time management and work prioritization
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)