Our client is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the "Consolidate Accountant.”
“Our client is a leading media company offering the broadest range of out-of-home media with the most expansive footprint of all strategic locations.
- Responsible for monthly financial consolidation activities with reconciliation of subsidiaries accounts, prepare complex account reconciliations.
- Prepare quarterly and annual financial statement notes, related party transactions reconciliations and invoicing.
- Understand and generate General Ledger and be able to use and modify accounting entries.
- Interact and partner with various operations departments, notably subsidiaries and all group auditors.
- Respond and resolve all internal and external inquiries in a timely manner.
- Participate in projects as required.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related fields. CPA is an advantage.
- 2-3 years’ experience in accounting.
- Understand accounting concepts, practices, and procedures and reporting.
- Understanding Thai Financial Reporting System and International Financial Reporting Systems (IFRS)
- Proficient of Excel Microsoft Office skills - Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good Command of English.
- Strong interpersonal skill, proactive problem solver, attention to detail, able to work in a fast paced environment.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)