Our client is world’s leading technology in Fabrication and Heavy machinery industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following.
· Manage, direct, and control all production activities.
· Responsible for production scheduling. (Capacity and production planning).
· Ensure finished products comply with the quality specification.
· Ensure delivery according production plan and meet the objective of on time quality in full.
· Monitors, evaluates, and controls the capacity utilization.
· Manpower planning.
· Promote cost effectiveness and overall productivity and efficiencies of production lines to meet KPI.
· Develop and promote preventive maintenance programs.
· Ensure all operating expenses are controlled within approved levels.
· Initiate cost saving initiatives.
· Lead a project team for new product line development.
· Works closely with Quality Assurance and Customer Service Team.
· Ensure high service levels to customers.
· Successors planning by conducting training needs analysis in technical, Leadership and management skill.
· Faster teamwork and share best practices among peers and subordinates.
· Male, age 40 – 50 years old.
· Bachelor's degree of Engineering majored in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or higher in related fields.
· At least 15 years in Factory Management with Heavy machinery or Fabrication.
· Strong knowledge of Welding and Made-to-order process.
· 5 years in management role as Manager level.
· Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading, and Writing).
· Able to speak Japanese would be a plus.
· Strong analytical thinking, technical skill, and leadership skill.
· Able to work under pressure.