Overview of the Role:
The ideal General Manager involves working to manage operations, financial, develop business and increase profitability for a company in a specific region or country for a retail company based in Thailand.
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans.
- Driving the company’s financial planning.
- Deciding on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely financial reporting and forecasting.
- Responsible to ensure local accounting records are done correct and on time, monthly reporting to Group HQ done on time and correct as well as preparing and maintaining financial reports to the management team.
- Ensure that the internal controls are in place and implement any process improvement.
- Act as a key person in preparing forecasts, budget and other ad hoc reports as required by both internal and external parties together with the rest of the team.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
- Male or female, Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- 10+ experience in finance and accounting in retail business.
- Strong initiative, strategic planning, result driven, analytical skills, presentation and communication skills.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)