Our client is world’s leading technology in Japanese Automotive manufacturing. They are now looking for potential candidate of General Manager (QA/QC Dept.) position;
- Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement across the organization
- Maintaining a constant awareness of the business context and company profitability
- Assessing product specifications and customer requirements
- Ensuring compliance with national and international standards
- Considering application of environmental and health and safety standards
- Agreeing in-house standards
- Defining processes and procedures in conjunction with operating staff
- Bringing together staff of different disciplines and driving the group to formulate and agree comprehensive quality procedures
- Working methodically to establish a clearly defined management system that all staff can apply
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation
- Supervising technical staff in carrying out tests and checks, often in a laboratory environment
- Ensuring tests and procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated and that product modifications are investigated if necessary
- Collating and analyzing performance data against defined parameters
- Writing technical and management system reports
- Supervising the program of internal auditing
- Supervising the program of continual improvement to product or services
- Pinpointing relevant quality-related training needs
- Male, age 37- 48 years old, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering is preferred.
- At least 15 years in QA/QC Management with automotive fields, preferred Engine or Transmission manufacturing.
- Over 7 years in management role as QA/QC Manager.
- Strong Leadership and team building skills.
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Able to communicate in Japanese would be considered.
Allowance: provided bonus 6 months as average.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)