Our client, a Japanese Leasing company is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the General Affairs & Secretary.
- Organize Board of Directors Meeting, Shareholders Meeting, Company Meeting
- Take and prepare minutes of the Board of Directors Meeting, Shareholder Meeting
- Handle all travel arrangement, and other necessary related to management, welcome guests, visitors and marketing staff
- Coordinate necessary tasks with Head Office, Building Management and relevant Parties
- Manage and renew company important documents including agreement related to other parties
- Apply/renew visa and work permit for non-Thais
- Screen credit bureau application form for Marketing Department
- Coordinate with drivers according to management's schedule and daily operation for other colleague efficiently
- Prepare purchase order for payment arrangement
- Monitor and procure office supplies
- Monitor office facilities and network system
- Performs other duties as assigned by report Manager, AGM, GM, Director and MD
- Female, Thai Nationality, age 24-30 years
- Bachelor of Business Administration and other related field.
- Have 1-3 years working experience in secretary to management
- Familiar with Japanese working culture and experience with Japanese executives are considered as an advantage.
- Able to communicate in English in business level, via email and conversation
- Able to work under pressure, hard working with “can-do” attitude
- Computer skill – Ms word, excel and power point
Benefit: Group Insurance, Insurance, Dental Allowance, Provident Fund, Bonus (depend on company profit)
Working Hours: Monday – Friday from 08:30 – 17:30 hours
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)