Our client, A World-class Japanese Automotive manufacturing is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as GA Supervisor to support expansion of business.
- Oversees day-to-day activities of General Affairs.
- Ensure overall security of the company’s properties, employees and interests.
- Responsible in keeping good relationship between the company and it neighboring communities.
- Supervises procurement request, issuance, inventory and disposal of office supplies, uniforms and other materials controlled by the department.
- Spearheads the sourcing and engagement activities with service contractors, security services, canteen concessionaires and service providers.
- Handle VISA/Work Permit for Expat.
- Male/Female age 35 - 40 years old.
- Thai native only!!
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR Management, Political Science or related field.
- At least 8 years of working experience on related field is required for the position.
- With at least 5 years Supervisory and Managerial experience in General Affairs.
- Good in English for both of verbal and writing.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)