Our client is an IT hub to provide, end-to-end service and operations support to commercial banks and other companies in South East Asia and Pacific Ocean areas.
- Responsible for Staff rotating 24x7 (8 working hours per shift) Technical Support Line including weekends and public holidays.
- Response to user requests and incident/problems via online/phone/email and ticketing log them into service desk application according to establish procedures.
- Provide first and single point of contact (SPOC) for global end-users pertaining to new/previously reported IT issues and resolutions to increase productivity.
- Provide 1st level technical remote support for applications, common infrastructure, system, network and desktop client.
- Provide 1st level technical remote support during the End-of-Day of each bank.
- Provide 1st level technical remote support for ATM and other e-Payment equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Must possess excellent communication skills in English (both written and oral) to be able to work with international customers (France, India, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam...).
- Min. 2 years’ experience working in a shared service environment/ customer support service center supporting medium to large applications in a diverse environment globally.
- Min. 2 years’ experience providing user support of client applications, PC/Windows network infrastructure, and customer business applications
- Basic knowledge on Microsoft Windows XP/2007 workstation/Windows 2008 server and MS office suite (e.g. Outlook, exchange, office etc)
- Basic knowledge on Microsoft Active Directory administration, LAN networking, VPN and TCP/IP.
- Knowledge on Web Application, Database and Internet concepts and techniques.
- Have Linux System Administrator Experiences is preferred.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)