GA&HR Senior Officer are responsible in overall HR functions which focusing on Recruitment, Training and General Affair functions. The successful candidate will be reporting to the GA&HR Manager with key responsibilities as follows.
Location: Amatanakorn, Chonburi
Working Hours: Monday – Friday
Bonus: ~3 months
- Conduct policy from GA&HR Manager including target of GA&HR department as well as align to company rule and regulation by company policies.
- Oversee in Recruitment activities, Manpower control and prepare recruiting report.
- Manage Training activities such as Survey and Training yearly plan including orientation program for new employee.
- Budget control both subcontractor and overtime.
- Prepare Report; Summary of attendance report, Monthly report such as Turnover rate report, Expense report, Attendance report and etc. Review Monthly/Yearly report that concerned with HR functions.
- Support internal audit and maintain ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and other standard that related.
- Manage, control of subcontractor and company welfare of employee.
· Thai Nationality.
· Female, age between 25 – 35 years old.
· Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Human Resource Management, Political Science or equivalent.
· Minimum 4 – 8 years’ experience in HR and GA functions, preferably from manufacturing company.
· Experience in Recruitment, Training, Admin/General Affair and other policy and company regulation.
· Skilled in Labor laws, Training, Serviced mind, Multitasking and ability to work under pressure.
· Good in English language capability.
Interested and qualified applicants, please send your full resume (Word format) along with your recent photo and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
JAC Personnel Eastern Seaboard Recruitment Ltd.
5F, Harbor Mall, 4/222, Moo 10, Sukhumvit Road,
T.Tungsukla, A. Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Email: Thantiya.D @jac-recruitment.com