Our client, a website training online company, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as a Full-Stack Developer.
A Full-Stack Developer is part of an agile development team, building and working on a web-application. A Web Developer is involved in all areas of development from design, development, testing and documentation.
- Working with an agile team to develop, test and maintain applications and services in accordance with established standards.
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions/features on-time.
- Design and implement end-to-end system structure and solution to support business needs
- Establish appropriate infrastructure for each applications/services
- Package and support deployment of application releases.
- Participate in Agile events eg, Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective etc.
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documents to support operations
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Analyze and resolve technical application problems.
- Cooperate with customer support, operation and marketing teams to support end-users.
- Coach other team members.
- Always join team party
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or IT related field.
- Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development
- Very strong understand of programming concept
- Experienced in web development using HTML5, CSS and Java script, Bootstrap or Materialize).
- Strong knowledge of Ruby on Rails framework
- Experienced in mobile application development (both iOS and Android)
- Strong knowledge of database design
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Familiar with software version control concepts (Git-flow)
- Familiar with agile development methodologies
- Familiar with web-application testing concepts
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
- Strong knowledge of frond-end framework eg React, Angular2
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Master degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Software Development, or IT related field.
- Web-application Security experience
- Video streaming experience
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)