Our client is one of global food and ingredient manufacturers supporting mainly food manufacturing partners.
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing, R&D, Chefs, Clients, Suppliers to innovate and develop Health & Nutrition focus products
- Establish, lead and implement culinary culture and expertise as well as innovation to achieve business goals and clients requirement for assigned regions, especially South East Asia
- Play as a Key Manager for project management and implement the innovative concept of Culinary Culture and Expertise - Health and Nutrition focus clients in Quick Service Restaurants, Hotels, etc.
- Provide training programs for involved parties and develop business as well as people development
- Create innovative products and concepts along with developing new trend food, recipes, flavor, techniques and skills for clients' strategically specific requirements to commercial market based on long term plans
- Directly report to Director
- Thai Nationality only
- Obtained Degree in Culinary Arts, Culinology
- At least 10 years of experience in Executive Chef for Western to Asian Cuisines or professional experience in B2B market, Quick Service Restaurants, Hotels, etc.
- Good command in both Thai and English
- Good interpersonal, communication and managerial skills
- Knowledge in developing new products/cuisines and kitchen management & operation
- Knowledge in GMP & HACCP and cooking techniques and food ingredients
- Monthly Allowance
- Transportation Provided
- Annual Leave
- Provident Fund
- Group Medical & Life Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Five-day work week (Monday to Friday)
- Overtime pay
- Free shuttle bus
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)