Our client is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the "Finance Analyst.”
“Our client is a leading Electronic products.
- Responsible for analyzing business performance & forecast feasibility of investment.
- Collect data from various department to analyze and report insights.
- Ability to manage the Projects required / supportive for the data analysis.
- Monitor & Analyze Sales Forecast, Sales Trends, etc.
- Prepare monthly management reports, financial presentation for management monthly meeting.
- Assist Finance Manager to implement New Projects, Strategic Planning Process.
- Bachelor ’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- 3-5 years of experience with Budgets, Forecasts, Comparison with actual numbers and analysis.
- Strong analytical skills both quantitative and qualitative. Comfortable with ERPs and good reporting skills.
- Good command in English both written and spoken
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite Applications(Word, Excel, Access &PowerPoint)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)