About Employer: With one of the biggest seafood enterprises in the world. They has kept the basic frozen seafood business and set up subsidiaries to focus on canning, can making and fish protein, etc.
- Responsibility includes the Financial Management of the company
- Monitor and Approval cash flow management
- Budgeting, forecast, management report group company requirement
- Monitor and Approval of the Financial Statements prepared
- Plans, directs, and defines appropriate Credit and Collections policies and procedures to Maximize Sales and Minimize Loss
- Monitor and prepare information for investment including contact bank for credit and funding
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
- At least 7 experience working in the Finance field
- At least 5 years proven experience in a supervisory level
- Good command in written and spoken English
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)