Our Client, an International Health & Safety Trading Company, is seeking a new member to join their growing team based in BKK:
- Thai male / female
- Holder of Bachelors or above in Accounting.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Finance Manager, preferably in a MNC.
- Preferable: external audit experience
- Excellent in English- written and spoken
- Computer skills required: SAP, Excel
- Qualified to sign off Annual audited report for local filling compliance (CPD).
- Head of Thailand Accounting department, safeguarding & protecting companies’ overall financial assets.
- Reviewing annual budgets and cost center operating expense reports.
- Knowledgeable and able to handle local Thailand tax calculation such as Withholding tax, VAT, Corporate income tax and etc.
- Perform Commission Calculations and verification.
- Coordinate and handle contacts with external parties such as auditor, Tax agent, Government bodies, etc. & corporate associate.
- Implementation of accounting standards & authorization approval matrix on local level.
- Development and analysis of financial data and management reports.
- General HR knowledge, including local payroll computation and compliance is a plus.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)