Our clients are some well-known Japanese. They are looking for candidates to join as Finance Manager.
- Coordinate local accounting and financial operation to facilitate accounting and financial report.
- Need Japanese business common-sense and convey inquiry/request with it.
- Analyze the accurate of all accounting and financial report, also preparation strategic report for management decision making.
- Analyze and review the trends and variances evident in the company’s financial report.
- Interpret accounting and financial information to evaluate the company’s performance against objectives and report to management.
- Analyze operating reports from operating units and report to management on variances from expected results.
- Contribute to the financial analysis of new ventures and prospective business ventures.
- Contribute to the preparation of annual budgets and capital expenditure plans.
- Monitor all Accounting & financial analysis report accordance with business strategic plan.
- Implement best solution to produce accurate and timely financial reports and information report.
- Coordinate credit evaluation of new prospective customer in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Carry out accounting statement and reports as required by management and local laws.
- Thai nationality, Male/Female from 40-45 years old.
- Bachelor's degree in account/ finance/ Master’s degree is favourable.
- At least 10 years' working experience in financial analysis.
- Experience with large scale Manufacturing company (over 500 staff up)
- Experienced with manage operations and finance of company.
- Computer literacy in MS Office.
- Fluent English, both verbal and written. Good interpersonal skills
- Hard working, trustworthy, good systematic and well-organized.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)