Our client is one of leading FMCG companies in Thailand.
- Lead the accounting function, select and manage ongoing relationships with external consultants and advisors, supervise general ledger maintenance, asset accounting and the production of financial reports such as profit and loss accounts, balance sheet, management financial reports, cash flow reports, etc. and other required reports are submitted accurately and on time with accurate and timely information to make financial decisions
2. Budgeting & Control
- provide support and advice on complex accounting issues to functional or operational managers to help them develop revenue and expense budgets, manage their financial responsibilities; advise senior management on financial matters and on the potential impact of current and future laws and regulations
3. Business Analysis
- Lead the business analysis function, forecasts and other data in order to provide accurate and timely information for strategic and operational decisions
- Manage treasury, analyze the organization’s revenues, liabilities, credit conditions, and other financial indicators, monitor transactions in order to ensure alignment of cash with validated forecast
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, MBA is a plus
- At least 5 years experienced in Management level
- Experienced in FMCG/Retail/Trading is a must
- CPA holding
Office area: Lumpini
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)