- Good English
- BOI knowledge
- CPD license
Location: Amata City Rayong
- Responsible for financial and management accounting and reporting for Thailand Manufacturing site and regulatory compliance
- Control and Compliance with Law Enforcement and Control of Law Enforcement, Account base fees and other expenses
- Responsible for timely and accurate preparation of the management reporting - annual budget, 3 years plans and monthly forecasts, using the budget assumptions as provided by the group and Finance Controller, to support the achievement of site financial targets.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate preparation with complex analysis of the monthly BU Review reporting pack and other management reports including P&L, balance sheet and other performance metrics to support accurate reporting to plan.
- Ensure key accounting controls are operational, effective and updated to the current business environment.
- Support the Financial Controller to manage the BOI and local tax compliance by implementing and maintaining appropriate systems and structures
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Financial or Accounting.
- Male or female, age 40 or above
- Have knowledge of BOI, will be advantage
- ERP systems accounting knowledge
- Have CPD license
- Salary: 120,000 - 180,000/Monthly
- Transportation Allowance
- Health and Accident insurance
- Provident fund 5 -10%