Our clients are some well-known Japanese. They are looking for candidates to join as Finance & Accounting Senior Officer.
- Thai nationality, Male or Female age not over 40 years old.
- Bachelor's degree in Account or Finance.
- At least 10 years' working experience in Accounting & Finance Function
- Knowledge of general accounting, AR/AP, Fixed asset, VAT, Tax.
- Holding CPD License.
- Computer literacy in MS Office.
- Fluent English, both verbal and written. Good interpersonal skills
- Hard working, trustworthy, good systematic and well-organized.
- Good interpersonal skill with “Can do” attitude. Prefer to work with Japanese Company
- Performing fix asset recording and asset under construction.
- Manage fix asset recording including asset movement tracking system.
- Recording depreciation and amortization of network fixed asset.
- Performing payments for both local and aboard and keep record of account payable(AP)
- Perform the processing and recording of accounts payable transactions and Payment.
- Preparing Journal Vouchers for monthly and end process.
- Preparing A/P report and reconcile with month end closing and supplier statements.
- Performing manage and reconciles all Bank and petty cash.
- Preparing processing and recording of accounts Bank transaction & Reconciliation Petty cash (AP).
- Performing TAX regulation (PND50,51,3,53,54 PP30,36)
- Prepare withholding tax report / VAT submission.
- Prepare corporate income Tax submission.
- Follow up Tax invoice and receipt.
- Preparing Journal Voucher for monthly and end process.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)