- Assisting and coordinating with the Managing Director and working cross-functionally with senior management to manage and support the finance operation of the Group Company.
- Preparing monthly and consolidated financial statements in compliance with IFRS accounting and audit standards.
- Handling all accounting (AR, AP, GL, Fixed Asset, cost, VAT, and Taxation) functions.
- Preparing the financial account in line with the accounting principles and take care of corporate tax matters.
- Coordinating with external auditors and other governments.
- Controlling the month-end and year-end closing process for financial package reports.
- Preparing the financial report, management report, and budgeting under tight deadlines.
- Verifying the weekly, monthly, overseas payment, and prepare the budget annually.
- Performing ad-hoc assignments as required.
- Age not over 40 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- At least 5 years of experience in the accounting field and automobile industry
- Has CPD License.
- Having experience in the Manufacturing or Construction industry will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of Thai rules and regulations related to Taxes and Finance regulations.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Place of work Eastern Seaboard Rayong