Position: Field Support Engineer
Salary Budget: 50-60K
Location: Head Office: Bangkok & Support Nationwide.
Our client is an International leading joint replacement and spine care solutions manufacturer and distributor.
- Provide initial support and facilitate the on-boarding of the hospital team.
- Support promotional and educational activities in South and East region, including on-site support.
- Provide training to relevant parties and surgical teams.
- Works together with sales team to develop specific plan to complete the on-boarding process, assist robotic surgery procedures and develop follow-up aftersales opportunities.
- Develop and support the implementation process, raise awareness to robotic-assisted surgery as an alternative solutions to customers.
- Provide new system installations, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs the company system.
- Responsible for on-site support for product demonstration.
- Support technology upgrade.
- Support sales team on providing relevant data and analysis as well as drive feedback and recommendations to meet the goals.
- Obtained Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Major in Instrument Engineering.
- Thai Nationality, Male or Female, Age between 35-45 years old.
- At least 7 years’ experience in medical device business with at least 3 years sales experiences in orthopedic related products.
- Experiences in Advance Equipment, Robotics or Orthopedic is strongly preferably.
- Knowledgeable in troubleshooting skills and familiar with ROSA Recon platform.
- Great Project Management and Time Management skills.
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
- Own car and obtain driving license, willing to travel upcountry areas.