Our client is one of leading global providers of Control System Automation Business.
They are looking for Field Service Engineer (Sr., Leader Level) to join their team.
Responsible for supporting customers during the complete life cycle of the equipment. This assistance may be to identify and correct hardware or software discrepancies, programming installation, application, maintenance, start- up, training and diagnostics.
Key Areas of Accountability
- Accountable for assigned projects/ assignment and ensure the realization in terms of scope, timeline, cost and customer satisfaction as per project requirement.
- Provide technical assistance and field service to customers by performing one or more of the following:
- Engineering assistance application, programming specifications, etc.
- Field service installation start- up integration, system optimization, maintenance and warranty implementation.
- Troubleshooting of hardware and software problems at customer site.
- Provide the suggestion or guideline solutions to Field Service engineer for high complexity technical issues.
- Accountable for individual resource scheduling to maximize utilization.
- Ability to design, develop, program and troubleshoot PLC, HMI, Drives and SCADA systems.
- 5-8 years field support experience utilizing programmable controllers, numerical controls, computers or motor controls and drives industrial automation control systems.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Engineering or equivalent
- Mastering an area of technical or professional expertise and seeking continuous knowledge and education to remain on the leading edge.
- Managing projects proficiently, efficiently, and with full accountability for project results.
- Good communication skill in English and Thai language
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)