Key Responsibilities: You will meet customers in technical sales and advisory capacity, to provide advice and offer optimum, you will develop new customer accounts. Also prepare monthly sales forecasts, develop and execute sales action plans.
- Identify, develop and monitor sales in specific accounts to meet growth targets and develop new customer accounts.
- Provide technical support to customer & end-users
- Identify opportunity for productivity improvement at customer’s sites, propose and arrange for trials or test cuts, with the support from the application / Engineering team.
- Submit monthly reports and sales forecasts.
- Applies and demonstrates product using samples or catalogs and emphasis value added features and benefits to the customers & end-users.
If you are:
- Bachelor's degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- Preferably 3 years of SALES experience with Industrial cutting tools or manufacturing experience.
- Knowledge of CNC machining : metal cutting processes and practices, general understanding of business
- Good command in English
- Possess valid driving License and Own transport.
Benefit & Welfare:
- Provident Fund
- Health insurance
- Commission (15-50%)
- Company Car
Working on: Monday-Friday at 08:30-17:30
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)