Our client is European food manufacturing with high capacities and well-know, they are supplying quality foods to around the world. To manage the production and control the delivery on-time, they are seeking a Factory Manager who has very good in English and management skills.
- Handling and managing in Production and planning, production, warehousing including maintenance and quality, as well as management issues in general administration.
- Improving the warehouse system to achieve success, inventory and control, capacity planning, and arrange delivery.
- Training and performance monitoring of employees.
- Motivating, organizing and promoting teamwork to achieve target.
- Controlling delivery budgets and other things to maximize company target.
- Meeting the purpose and needs of the highest organization.
- Providing daily and weekly and monthly reports to present the management team.
- Maintaining standards of safety and health of working environment.
- Assisting to the MD.
- Bachelor’s degree in Facilities Management, Facilities Engineering or related field.
- 5 years of experience in management level Production, Warehouse, Maintenance and all facets of facility operation.
- Knowledge of manufacturing system with GMP, HACCP, ISO, BRC standards
- Good command in English Communication and Fluent in spoken and written Thai.
- Proficiency in MS office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Able to work on Saturday.
working hour : 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM (Mon-Fri, every other Sat)
Business : Food Manufacturing
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)