Our client, the world's largest Electronics Manufacturing, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Facility Manager.
- Provides a safe, healthy, secure and productive work environment, at minimal costs, without impacting employees and operational effectiveness.
- Implements and maintains effective Environmental Health and Safety Programs.
- Responsible for estimating the cost of the project, getting all of the necessary internal and external approvals, and meeting the budget and schedule commitments.
- Develops and implements appropriate policies and procedures in support of corporate guidelines including EH&S Programs, Chemical Management Programs, Accident Investigation Processes, Emergency Response Teams and appropriate training programs, ISO 14001 compliance. Manages, maintains, and improves the site existing programs in all areas.
- Provides daily management of site facilities staffs.
- Maintains the building utilities operations for the site and ensures that the site meets all legal requirements.
- Thai nationality only. 35 Years old up. Bachelor's degree or higher in any field.
- More than 10 years working experience and 5 years in the same or similar roles & responsibilities.
- Knowledgeable of Environmental, Health and Safety Programs and related regulations.
- Good command of English and strong command of communication.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)