Our client is a global company with more than 400 offices worldwide, established more than 20 years in Thailand. Currently, looking for high caliber candidate to join their company.
- Handle minutes taking, email correspondence, regional conference calls, executive meeting, prepare reports and presentations
- Provide support for travel arrangement including air ticket, hotel booking, transportation, travel visa for local and expatriate staff and guests, as well as greeting visitors and answering incoming calls
- Plan and organize executive's schedule
- Support both business and private matters
- Assist in preparing monthly expenses and payment claims
- Other ad hoc office tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in any fields
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Executive Secretary, Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant or related tasks in multinational company
- Strong and professional experience in providing support to executive management level would be advantage
- Strong communications skill, pleasant personality, positive attitude, multi-tasked, well-organized, attention to details, trustworthy and reliable, familiar with multinational working environment (preferably western culture)
- Good command of written and spoken in English
- Proficient in MS Office, advanced in Excel would be advantage
Benefits: Fixed Bonus, Performance Bonus, Provident Fund, Health & Life Insurance, Annual Leave
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)