Our client is a European Construction Company looking for a responsible Senior Executive Assistant to support the Expat CEO in a timely and professional manner. You will provide high-quality administrative and clerical assistance to top-level executives.
The Senior Executive Assistant’s main duties include scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements and organizing daily calendars. To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, meet deadlines and communicate effectively. Our ideal candidate also has previous experience as an Executive Assistant and is familiar with office management technologies.
Ultimately, you should be able to identify and address the needs of the CEO and perform administrative tasks to ensure the company’s workflow runs smoothly.
- Coordinate daily calendars of senior managers
- Plan appointments and events
- Act as the point of contact between executives and employees/clients
- Create regular reports and update internal databases
- Make travel arrangements
- Manage phone calls and emails
- Respond promptly to managers’ queries
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations)
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions
- Review and recommend changes to our company policies
- High school degree; additional qualifications as Personal Assistant or Secretary are a plus
- Have leadership skills
- Proven work experience as a Senior Executive Assistant, Executive Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Solid experience with office management systems and MS Office
- Familiarity with online calendars and cloud systems
- Experience using office equipment, including printers and fax machines
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Very good command of English and fluent in Thai is essential
Business Type: Construction
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)