Our client is Germany, manufacturing of Automotive Part and Agriculture Part for OEM industry. They are looking for motivated professionals for the following position:
- Active support the project management team according to customer requirements and MSA internal standards.
- Responsible for timely preparation of necessary product documentation (PESS, DVP&R) for quotation (RFQ), prototyping and mass production.
- Involve of prototype production as well as testing according to customer requirements (meet development schedule, milestones, Budget) in cooperation with related departments (e.g. prototype shop, laboratory, tool shop).
- Support the quality department for customer claims related to engineering topics.
- Cooperate with Prototype team for the product sample and prepare test piece for testing follow as plan.
- Control and operate testing machine related metallurgical in laboratory room such as X-Ray Deflection, Microscope, Vickers Hardness and SEM.
- Control and operate testing machine related spec and performance of products in laboratory room such as Characteristics, Durability, Sag loss, Corrosion, Coating.
- Monitoring records, Analytical thinking about test results and summarize for issue test report.
- To maintain testing machine and equipment to be ready to use including calibration.
- Planning to use testing machine and equipment in laboratory room.
- Planning and design testing method accordance with standard customer.
- Other job related duties assigned.
- Master / Bachelor degree of Mechanical Engineer / Automotive Engineer / Metallurgical Engineer
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in automotive industry and engineering
- Good skills of metallurgical engineering / automotive engineering / Automotive industry understanding
- Have knowledge in Project management skills
- Good command or Spoken and Written English and Computer literacy.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)