Our client is manufacturer company, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Environmental Manager.
- Control waste management and coordination with government on legal environment disposal of industrial waste management.
- Responsible for developing supervising conducting the environment activities and programs to be complied with the Company regulations and the Environmental Law.
- Good knowledge and experience on operation of pollution control system (such as Waste water treatment, Drainage control, Air pollution treatment, etc.) to ensure the pollution level is always compliant to concern regulations.
- Monitoring the program, project and aspect to protect and prevent the pollution, environment impact.
- Male/Female, Age 28-40 Years old, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environment or related field.
- At least 5 years experiences in management level & Environment in manufacturing industry.
- Good English Interpersonal & Communication Skills.
- Proactive Person, Strong Leadership skill, Interpersonal skill.
Business: Aluminums cans for beverages.
- Five-day work week
- Free shuttle bus
- Performance bonus
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)