Our client is one of the world's largest tire companies. A Fortune 200 company, we employ approximately 67,000 people and manufacture our products in 50 facilities in 22 countries and among the world's most admired companies in the motor vehicle parts sector by Fortune magazine, is seeking for Engineering Store Supervisor.
- Optimize storeroom inventory levels to sustain plant maintenance activities while minimizing inventory costs.
- Requires utilization of SAP-PM and SAP-MM.
- Reduce surplus and obsolete storeroom stock, upkeep physical inventory accuracy and report on out-of-stock items.
- Maintain the overall orderliness of the storeroom area and ensure parts are maintained according to manufacturer's recommendation while in storage.
- Seek for opportunities of Inventory reduction like consignments or in house parts manufacturing or repair.
- Manage and maintain the scrap yard throughout the waste management vendor.
- Thai Nationality.
- 28 – 35 Years old, Male/Female.
- Having 2-3 years of experience working in a storeroom environment.
- Good computer literate skill and a general knowledge of MMIS, SAP MM & SAP PM.
- English: Strong command of business language and Interpersonal skills. (TOEIC Score 600 or higher)
- Have driver's license.
Business: Automotive Tire
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)