Our client is world leading's Automotive Manufacturing, we are now looking for potential candidate for;
- Plan, organize, lead and control production in responsible area to achieve targets.
- Strong in technical process CNC machining and assembly.
- Provide supporting, motivate and create positive morale into the team and concerned people.
- Ensure lean manufacturing principles are adhered to, in order to reduce waste and minimize cost.
- Improve productivity and process capability.
- Coordinating with supporting group, supervise subordinate and making decision to resolve front line basic problem.
- Vertical and horizontal communicate all necessary and appropriate information to concerned people.
- Coaching, training and develop subordinate competencies.
- Develop 5S and Kaizen Activities.
- Perform duties as assigned.
- Male, age 40 years old.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering majored in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or higher in related fields.
- At least 10 years in Production, Engineering or Maintenance management with Automotive industry, preferable Japanese manufacturing larger size than 1,000 people.
- 5 years in management role.
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
- Allowance: provided bonus 5 months as average.
Location: Amatanakorn, Chonburi
Business Type: Automotive Manufacturing
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)