Our client, is high leader of Automotive & Electronics Manufacturers, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as CNC Manager
- Lead of Engineering team management.
- Set up standard for machine, WI for machine operate.
- Controlled of machine break-down time and machine efficiency.
- Controlled defect ratio and do preventive and corrective action.
- Manpowered management of TA line.
- Yeild improvement, machine time and line productivity control.
- Improve the detail of maintenance report such as MTTR, MTBF, machine breakdown time, number of machine breakdown time etc.
- To set the maintenance plan both of preventive maintenance and predictive maintenance.
- To set the yearly maintenance and new model budget according to company target.
- Overseeing installation, maintenance and repairs of all production machinery.
- Thai Nationality, Age 37 years old up.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical & Mechanical Engineering or other fields.
- Good Knowledge in M CODE, G CODE Programing.
- Good command in English both spoken and written.
- Free shuttle bus
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)