Our client is world-leading technology manufacturer of automotive parts supplied to the OEM and 1st Tier clients. We are now looking for potential candidate as following details;
- Improvement Production process, Quality process and control Productivity.
- Handle Machine, adjust condition and maintenance.
- Design and control Tooling and Equipment by Auto CAD program.
- Knowledge in PLC, Hydraulic, Pneumatic
- Kaizen activity.
- Male 27-35 years old, Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering majored in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 years of experience in Automotive manufacturing.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)