Our client is the Oil and Gas Service Company Distributor and Provider for service and product for they client.
- Responsible for functioning in a strategic business partner role, provide and facilitating HR strategies and service to all employees.
- Areas of focus would include: recruitment/placement/staffing initiative, employees relations, compensation and benefit administration, safety, training initiative, government compliance and workforce plaining
- Implement strategies to attract and retain motivated, talented employees.
- Manages the investigation and resolution of day-to-day employee relation issues.
- Maintains compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for employee communications and planning.
- Manages and leads the planning and execution of appropriate major projects.
- Work through specialists, analysis and other staff to provide quality human resource processes and excellent service to all employees.
- Leads the implementation of corporate initiatives and proves on-site administration.
- Manages staffing related activities coordinating coaching appraisals and training.
- Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards and ensure adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
- Proactively motivates, coaches, communicates with and develops his/her staff and mages HR related activities in line with Human Resources norms and procedures. Oversee and manage the security and patrimonial control of the facility by protecting from damage theft or misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources assigned to his/her area.
- Male or Female
- Nationality Thai
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- Fluently in English language
- Excellent analytical and research skills.
- Be a fast learner with strong working ethic
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)