Our client, a Japanese well-known automotive parts manufacturing, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as an Employee Relations Manager.
- Responsible for employee relations activities to strengthen company, employee and labor union relationships
- Provide professional advice or best practice in area of employee relations to team and executives
- Design and manage communication program to create a good understanding both inside and outside the company
- Be a coordinator between labor union and employee committee
- Represent the company in relation to negotiations, lead CBA (Corrective Bargaining Agreement) negotiation and or labor disputes
- Prepare and implement discipline guidelines and monitor the disciplinary action process and ensure compliance align with company regulations
- Handle and solve employee complaints with appropriate and instant actions
- Monitor employee turnover rates and create retention plans
- Build and maintain relationships with local labor authorities
- Manage and provide effective support regarding employee services matters
- Perform ad hoc project or special assignment as Executives' required
- Keep close relationship with labor union and being in Labor union negotiation
- Male age 35 - 45 years old.
- Thai nationality only.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Human Resources Management, Laws or related field.
- At least 10 years of working experience especially in Labor Relation from large size manufacturing.
- Strong knowledge in labor law.
- Mature personality, people-oriented, hands-on with result-driven.
- Good command in English both spoken and written with computer literacy.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)